Last night we braved the sideways rain, the gusting winds, and the cold b/c Jack and Vance's school had their Christmas Program. I would do anything for my kiddos...espcially if it involves performing.
Each class performs two songs and of course my mother and I were in the front taking lots of pictures. Where was Web? He was filming of course :)! Jack's class did "Jingle Bells" for one of their songs. Jack is teething right now, so he kept trying to eat the bells. I promise we do feed him! He was the cutest one on the stage...no doubt.
Vance's class did "Frosty the Snowman" & "Deck the Halls" for their two songs. Our little man was front and center singing and dancing...such the performer.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Fa la la la la
My parents, Web's mom, and our nephew came to watch our little performers. I love having our family close so they can enjoy these special moments. Mom said she was experiencing a little dejavue b/c I often was front, center, and the only one singing and dancing. I ended up dancing into college and Web said he thinks we might have ourselves a little star!
Posted by Megan L Hutchings at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my word! That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment