Thursday, November 19, 2009

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

I LOVE THIS MAN!
FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY WE SAID OUR VOWS AND STARTED OUR AMAZING LIFE TOGETHER!

As many people have said, we have been extremely busy the last four years!!! I won't go into all of the details, but two kids and one house build later, we are still going strong. We are hoping that the next couple of years will be a little calmer and that the only craziness will come from raising our two awesome boys :).

We were at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and one of our friends said that we were her favorite married couple. That meant so much to me! By no means are we perfect, but we truly love each other and are committed to our marriage. I told her I was extremely blessed b/c I have such an amazing husband. I always say, anyone can be great, but it takes someone special to be good all of the time!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!
IT WAS A LONG ROAD FOR YOU AND A BROKEN ONE FOR ME, BUT GOD BLESSED THOSE ROADS AND BROUGHT US TOGETHER.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Tears!!

Besides my parents, y'all are my favorite married couple, too.

The SMA is a very lucky man!!

Meagan said...

Priceles! And by the way... your my favorite married couple too! er... three I guess since La said the same thing! ;-)